Create a Professional-Quality Podcast
Podcast recording is a great way to tell your story and get your message out there. Over the past 10 years it’s become more and more popular, with no sign of slowing down. From hobbyists and entrepreneurs to corporations and celebrities, podcasts have become valuable tool to give people a voice and grow brands.
It all starts with an idea.
A podcast recording can be about many different subjects. They are a great way to build a genuine connection with your audience. Podcasts allow you to engage your audience with unique long-form content. The only limit to what you can do with a podcast is your own imagination. Whatever subject you choose for your podcast, it pays to to be passionate about it. Your subject should be something you’re excited to research and regularly discuss.
What are the different types of podcast recordings?
- Interview podcasts: These podcasts feature a single host who interviews individuals within a particular industry
- Scripted non-fiction Podcasts: Typically, serial podcasts that have a single theme for a full season
- >News recap Podcast: A format that summarise the news within a specific industry
- Educational podcasts: Scripted non-fiction shows that focus on teaching their audience
- Scripted fiction Podcast: These podcasts are similar to radio dramas and are often scripted and highly produced
How long should a podcast be?
A podcast should be as long as you feel it takes to convey your message while still holding the interest of your audience; there is no set time limit. If you’re producing quality, engaging content, be confident people will keep listening to your podcast.
Everyone with a podcast wants high-quality audio, whether they have been at it since the beginning or are just starting out. Listeners today also expect the sound to be clear. Big Ears Audio can help you create the polish you need for a great sounding podcast recording. You can either choose to record your podcast in the studio where we can accommodate up to 4-5 people comfortably, or if it suits you better, we can come to you! We can take the stress out of producing your voice audio and soundtrack. Contact us to discuss your needs further with one of our in-house producers. They’ll be happy to help you through the process.